Hi there. I’m Ben Aitken and I’m the founder and owner of Narrowing The Field (NTF).
NTF enters it’s fifteenth season as of the 2023/24 National Hunt season and continues to grow from strength to strength.
NTF started out life as a racing trends publication. To support the book, I set up NTF the Blog before moving to the website.
What is NTF?
NTF essentially falls into two categories –
1) The main website which is free to all and regularly updated with informative and in-depth blog articles and other racing info.
2) The NTF Members Area, located within the main website.
My NTF race guides can be summed up by the following 4 statements.
- Rapidly narrow the field of all races analysed into those with live chances and those that have a mountain to climb…
- Deliver a handy short-list of probable winners the evening before racing…
- Provide clear and concise selections detailing WHAT I am backing in the race and WHY…
- Are flexible in design and presentation to allow you, the shrewd punter, to come to your own conclusions using information that is not readily available elsewhere (if you should so wish)…
In the members area, you will also be able to find the exclusive NTF Stats Sheets.
The Stats Sheets highlight potential bets exclusively sourced from my own exhaustive and mountainous horse and trainer notes and angles, all stored on the racing databases I make use of each and every day to turn a profit from my own betting activities.
NTF Members have been making profitable use of the Stats Sheets for the past 4-years and they continue to be an integral piece of the NTF punting armory.
The members area also includes my own in-depth pointers from the weekends racing, providing vast notes, thoughts and pointers to members that they can utilize to their own advantage for their own punting activities.
I hope you find plenty of enjoyment on NTF and that it enhances your own betting and horse racing experience.
Best of racing luck – Ben (NTF)