Trends, Stats, Angles, Detailed & In-Depth Analysis…
Join NTF for the 2021 Cheltenham Festival and gain access to the exclusive NTF Members Area for the most exciting four days of the entire season…
The 2021 Cheltenham Festival!
Once again I’m opening the doors to NTF for those of you that want to hook on for the biggest four days of the season!
As always I’ll be covering a number of races over the four days using a range of tried and trusted NTF analysis methods.
The following races look likely to be coming under close scrutiny from myself…
Secure your NTF Cheltenham Festival slot TODAY!
Not only will you receive the full in-depth analysis for the 22 Festival races I plan on covering, but you will also have full access to the following…
- Access to any ‘Angle Qualifiers’ for my Cheltenham Festival Trainer Angles
- Access to the pre-Festival race analysis that has been posted to full members over the past weeks
- Any members stats guides/posts that will be produced prior to the tapes going up for the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- Exhaustive post-festival notes looking back at the four days [Posted in the members area from Tuesday 23rd of March, I suspect they will run to 20+ pages of notes!]
- Notifications of any ‘Portfolio’ Qualifiers
- A chance to discuss racing with the knowledgeable NTF Membership [and myself, of course] in the exclusive NTF Telegram group
- Midlands National analysis from Uttoxeter (Saturday 20th March)